Friday, November 2, 2012

My Baby

Yesterday morning I went to get Aiden out of bed and he had his mouth in the shape of an O making noises. It was so cute!

So of course I tried to get him to do it again till I got a picture of him. :)


He was all smiles for the camera.

Aiden is such a happy baby.

And here it is!
 It's so funny how you think all these special moments are so precious. Even the smallest things warm my heart.
Little hats

Bath time with rubber duckies.

Here's our O face again.

Being wrapped up in towels

playing so happily

feeding himself cheerios

My baby Aiden
Aiden is 10 months, soon to be 11.
He has seven teeth with a side muncher on the way.
We found out he is allergic to blueberries, plums and prunes.
He can crawl like the wind, but prefers to walk along the couch.
He has taken a few steps all by himself.
While he is in 12month clothes he is longer that his pants now, but the 18months just fall off him. He has length but no width.
His favorite activity is the bath. He loves to splash.
Aiden is still nursing every 4 hours and also eating table food at every meal.
He sleeps from 8p-8a
He loves to sleep on his tummy and tucks his little legs and feet up under him (so adorable)
Aiden is so lovable and cuddles all the time.
This month he says mama and reaches for me.

Won't be long before he turns 1!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Seriously, Melanie, he is so stinkin' cute!! I can't believe how fast he is growing.

ginmommy said...

Precious! Can't believe he's so big now!