Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mouse Trap

Matt surprised me with tickets to see a Derby Dinner Play. We saw Agatha Christy's Mouse Trap.
It was very good. A murder mystery that I didn't see the ending before it hit.
We were on the floor, great seats. It was a packed house.

Matt and I hadn't gone to anything like this in two years. It was nice to have this special treat for the two of us.


The mysterious set. This is suppose to be the lobby of the Inn where the last two murders take place. dumm dum dum....
I would definitely recommend going. And my favorite item they always have on the buffet is the fried fish. Yumm

2 comments:

Tracey said...

So glad you got a night out! (Tell Matt to smile big in his pictures! He has a pretty smile...) Great pic of you two!

Jill said...

Yea for date nights! It's been awhile since we've had a date night at Derby Dinner but they almost always have great shows! :)