Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wrapping up December

We are so thankful for family and so happy my children get to experience it first hand.

This is our Smith Christmas


Today was the big U of L and UK basketball game. Everyone was sporting their colors. I couldn't fit into my blue UK shirt. So I'll have to cheer without them. It worked out just fine because UK won by a large margin! yea!

It was so nice to have Pam and Olivia come in for Christmas this week. Even Emily got to fly in for the weekend.

I am so thankful for my grandfather. Matt and I were just talking today how my Grandpa Smith was the one who talked to me about baptism and how it is through his prayers and example that compelled me to be baptized the Christmas of 2000. Grandpa is the spiritual Patriarch of our family and has made such a positive impact on us. I love him.


Little Brayden is the newest baby in our family. This was his first Christmas. He is such a joy and a happy little baby.



Cousin Jenny was so funny tonight. She was in a fun and teasing mood tonight. She even snatched my camera to take a selfie.

We have had such a blessed year and am so excited to meet this new baby. I am hoping for a delivery on January 3rd which happens to be Jenny's birthday. My due date is January 9th.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Looks like fun! Cute little family pics...the last few before you become a family of SIX!! :-)

melanie said...

good heavens! six sounds like so many :)