Saturday, March 15, 2014

13th Annual Murphy Christmas Party

I cannot beileve that we have been together every year for Christmas celebrating with our close firends. 

This year has proved to be more eventful than most as I am 36 weeks pregnant. This morning I woke up with my belly hurting a low achy pain in my pregnant belly. So sore and so tiring. Matthew was scheduled to work before the party and I was to get everything ready by myself. 

Lydia came over to help me with the kids and the Guernsey's called to check on me. Hearing how I was feeling Michelle jumped into action, but Aaron ended up coming to help get ready.

Somehow it always pulls together at the end. I am so thankful for the support and love I always get from my family and friends. 

Felise Navidad!
Mexico was our theme for the night in menu. Everyone pitched in to help make the dinner its best.

We had so many tasty dishes but the sweet potatoe dish was my favorite. Shrimp and Chirizo was also very good.



Look who was at the front of the line and eating first! ha ha it figures





This crew are my homeys, our pals, friends above all others and definitely the ones we have known the longest. We have seen each other marry, have babies, fight, cry, kiss and live life fully. Such friends, I love them.



Bubba in the front right (Josh McCarty) came as our entertainment for the night. So funny Crystal and I both had such big shaking pregnant belly's laughing so hard.

We played snoop, laughed and joked together. What a fun Christmas party.

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

I'm so sad we missed it! You do such a great job!