Thursday, March 13, 2014

Birthday's Big and Birthday's Small

In December my brother, myself and Aiden not to mention several others we know, celebrate a birthday. This year we got to celebrate with Adam kid free, at a cool New Orleans restaurant downtown Louisville.

Matt got the Bubba Burger and the Wilber dessert.

 The bubba had a fried egg, onion rings, pulled pork, a burger, bacon, onions, and I know I am missing something else. The Wilber had candied bacon and pork rinds on ice cream with a drunken Bourbon cherry on top.

Adam turned 34 and looks like a 27 year old. Happy Birthday little brother.




My precious baby turned 2! Soon Aiden will no longer be called the baby both by age and sibling order.




We had a fun Elmo party. Aiden doesn't necessarily have a favorite character right now, but Sesame Street is fun. I made and decorated the Elmo cake.

Yummy food...



Fun Gifts...



blowing out the candles...



all good times at a small ones birthday.

 














Every year I get the kids photos next to the cupcake. I like seeing how much they have changed every time.




Every year the kids have a birthday we mark their height on the door jam. It's cool to see their progress and also to compare them to each other.

We have remodeled our kitchen this year.













This little girl also had a birthday this month.



In 1977 December 18th of the big snow storm Melanie Lynn Murphy was born to a newly married 18 year old girl and 20 year old husband.

and look at me now.... married myself and pregnant with baby number four. I turn 36 this year. I can hardly believe how this blessed life has slipped by so fast. Many times I wish my memory was better and that I could savor each memory. I have so many to be thankful for.

The Murphy's took us to see a Who Done It murder mystery dinner. Fun stuff at the Culbertson Mansion. We all guessed the murderer but did not think of the correct motive. A fun night out.

No comments: