Monday, December 29, 2008

Slowing down

Whew... I have been such a party pooper these last few days. I have started off okay and then bam! The I am so tired I could crawl in bed right now, wall hits.
I am so blessed to have family and friends to see and spend the holidays with. It truly is rewarding to see how happy we all are to see each other. Of course Corbin steals most of the attention. Which is good, I want him to be wanted at every ones house.
We spent Christmas Eve with the Jones', this use to end with midnight mass all together. However, with child we cannot make it that long. Christmas Day was spent at home for the morning and then at my parents for the rest of the day. (next year we will be spending more time at home with our little family and either another day with my parents or just dinner with them. Friday, we were at the Murphy's which I blogged last about. Friday night Anna called and we met up Saturday in Lexington. Lexington is about a middle point for me and her parents. This is where her sister Amy lives. We meet up there and then spent the afternoon till after dinner with Anna, Antione, Amy, and Johnson. Aurelian is so adorable mixing his french and english. He has been using the english words he knows but they have this cute little french accent to them. He is so precious. Aurelian is a year older than Corbin. They had fun playing in the back yard on such a warm day. Sunday was Christmas with the Smiths (my mothers side of the family). We did manage to get home by 8:45 last night. I put Corbin to bed then myself. Thank the Lord he slept well all of these nights. Naps were another story but not too bad, I guess.
Today has been laundry and yes, the couch.

I have labs early in the morning and another ultrasound by 9am. Pray the placenta has moved and the chambers of the heart are healthy. I'll let you know the stats of the baby! :)

1 comment:

Jami said...

Get some rest girl! You're right, I'm not pregnant, Cooper isn't quite as mobile as Corbin and I have a lot less decorations than you do and only one tree. You are allowed a few weeks than I am.