Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sing your little heart out




Lydia was in our church musical last Sunday. She has such a talent for singing. I know she is my baby sister and all but wow. She has really grown in her musical skills this past couple of years. She has such  a good voice. Everyone at church was commenting how they can't wait to hear her up  with the praise team. :) That's my sister. 
She had two solos and a duet. The girl next to her is nine. Lydia is so small for her age. 

"A King is Coming to Town"
















































My camera didn't take very good photos from the back row. Boy oh Boy, Corbin was in no mood to sit quite that night. We were in the back row and still had to leave the sanctuary with him. Matt helped a lot. 
Oh, Lydia is the blond in the pink shirt to the left.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I still remember Lydia as the little girl in your wedding! Everyone grows up so fast!!