Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Party

What a fun night! Thanks everyone for coming and making merry. :)
I know we already have some posts for the party but I wanted to include those photos of Tracey on the drums and Eric on the guitar. It was so much fun watching everyone sing and play. To bad I had a sore throat and couldn't embarrass myself. LOL.

Right before dinner














Rock Band with the crew :)





















































What a fun time. 
Merry Christmas!









2 comments:

Tracey said...

Hilarious! I was trying to keep those pictures secret! Thanks again for such a fun night! It was great!!

ginmommy said...

Sorry we missed the rock band :( You know I would love to jam out! Your parties are always great fun and we really appreciate you!!