Monday, December 22, 2008

Whisky for Sale






Bet you didn't see this coming Gretchen?!! :) LOL

A neighbor gave Matt this Blended Scotch Whisky that he brought back from when he was at war. I would guess the man is eighty now, you do the math. Matt and I, not being scotch drinkers have held on to it thinking we would find a place to sell or trade it. Well, that was five years ago and I found it while cleaning the pantry. 

So, if anyone is interested or knows where we can sell them let me know. :)


Anyway= here is the info and you can let me know what you think. 
Wine- Martini & Rossi 
product of Italy, Vermouth Extra Dry, The label is pretty damaged and I can't get anything else off of it. It is slightly larger than the other two bottles. 
I did not send the photos for this one but can if you think it will go anywhere. 
Blended Scotch Whisky- Usher's Green Stripe 
As you can see in the photos it is sealed, maybe during customs, 
Produced in Scotland, Proof 80, blended by J&G Stewart Ltd, ESTD 1779, 750ml(25.4 fl oz) 
Scotch Whiskies-Cutty Sark 
Blended Scots Whisky, 86 proof , 4/5 Quart 
Berry Bros&Ruddl, product of Scotland 



1 comment:

ginmommy said...

No Melanie I definitely did not see this one coming!!!