Sunday, December 21, 2008

Can we make bread?

Here is my cutie prompting me to spend some quality time with him. 





Doesn't this look like Matt? Look at those cheeks and jaw. 
My little doll baby. I am trying to picture him and a little sister tottering around together. I can't wait. Little Addy, as I constantly call my baby, does summer salts all evening long. I don't notice it near as much when I am busy during the day. 6 months and counting... Wow, March is going to come so fast. I have not even let myself think about labor, especially since we don't know what I am going to have to do, but lately my mind has been taking me to what needs to happen and how I need to prepare for the next three months.  They will go so fast. Dec. 30th is our next visit. I have my glaucoma test, iron checked, ultrasound, and doctors visit. Yeah, I know it is going to be an early and long morning. Pray that the ultrasound shows all four healthy heart chambers (which they were not able to see, due to baby movement the first time) and that the placenta has moved to the upper part of my uterus. 
As for Corbin, I have a few things I want to research and do with him before the baby comes. After the holidays I want to transfer him into his new room and most of all his new toddler bed. I have expressed apprehension about this already. But I am sure all anxiousness will be for nothing. I would like to reexamine vaccinations. Corbin is nearing the 2 year old mark and all of my research was flagged younger than 2. So, so I want to get vaccines now? Where would I start? What would be beneficial? I'll need to have his well doctor visit soon. I have really neglected Corbin's health reading like I was so faithful with early on. Like, am I suppose to be using a big boy toothbrush now, or still the baby finger brush? I need to do a little toddler research. You think you get things under your belt and then they grow leaps and bounds and things change all over again
Well, I have rambled long enough. Any advise

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

Adorable pics of Corbin. I gotta tell you I can't wait everyday to see what you will have posted, i'm loving this!!

The Utz Family said...

How cute is Corbin!! These pics are great!