Saturday, January 24, 2009

Blob

I really don't like this blob state that has come over me. Usually I feel so energetic and full of life. No spunk left today. This morning I lead our sack lunch outreach ministry, there ended up being four of us, which I was very thankful for. That takes about two hours to make 50-75 lunches and then deliver them to three apartment complexes in Corydon.
Matt kept Corbin out of the cold. They ended up going to Pierce's bitty ball game. I heard Corbin enjoyed the part where he could actually touch a ball.
This afternoon held a trip to WalMart (you know how it is on saturdays) and a few chores. Now I thought I would blog a little, but hope as I am sitting here in all my blob glory that I haven't brought this happy mood on anyone else. ha ha

Yesterday, Corbin and I spent half the day with Gretchen, Pierce, and Hope! What fun! It was nice to sit and visit with Gretchen and let Corbin enjoy some company of his own. It was a very nice day. Corbin did fall asleep on the way home and the 30 min. was enough for him to decided he was not going to nap when we got to his bed. He moaned for 45 min. Then I decided I'd had enough and got him out of bed. He did fine though and did not fuss or whine the rest of the evening.

Thanks for the encouragement with my last blog. You know you are suppose to take things one day at a time and just do your best but encouragement is always welcome :)

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Don't get down on yourself - you are preggars! It's okay to be a blob!! LOL! Hang in there. It will get better. You are doing a great job! Such a good Mommy and wife. I'll pray for God to give you extra strength.

The Utz Family said...

I have to admit when I saw the word "blob" I thought you melted something else in the microwave!! :) Just think...soon you will have another beautiful little baby to love! Hang in there! I will keep you in my prayers.

Smalltown Girl said...

Sorry you feel bad...at least the countdown has begun (or maybe you're doing that already? :)

Glad to hear you and the fam are otherwise doing well!

Jacie