Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Model Material

What a beautiful sister. This is my little sister who is now a senior, graduating from High School and Prosser Cosmetology School. I cannot believe the little eight year old I helped paint her room and decorate her birthday cake is now this beautiful young lady who is going to find life's treasures in "the real world". Naomi Grace is the fifth child in our family and I've called her Gracie since she was born.

Gracie stopped by before going to Corydon Prom. You should have seen Adaline's face as she saw Gracie walk up in her beautiful dress and sparkly shoes.



I think she was getting tired of all the photos. :) Yes, she is model material and such a sweet heart. (I can hear my other sisters, who live with her, making comments now)



My aunt Pam also came in town this weekend. She was so tickled to meet Aiden. Pam and her family live in Raleigh, North Carolina and just missed Aiden as they were in town for Thanksgiving and Aiden was born the week after.


Aunt Pam is my mom's sister and we all love it when she comes to visit. We are planning to see Pam and her family on the way to the beach this year. (fingers crossed)

1 comment: