Tuesday, May 8, 2012

fun in the sun

Tried to upload pictures from this fun weekend, but camera died. So, I'll still post some fun photos I took a few weeks ago. These two are such buddies. It reminds me of my brother and I. We did everything together. Corbin and Addie are starting to play pretend together, they are so funny. I walked out the door and saw them sitting on the rail of the deck ( a common thing for them).
These kiddos were too cute to pass up a photo of...



If you ask Adaline if she is a cutie pie, she says," no me not, me Adaline."

After school, or whenever Corbin wants to know our agenda for the day he asks, "okay mom, what's the plan?" and then he has to know everything that we are going to do for that day. Then when he wants to tell me what he wants to do for the day he says, "mom, this is the plan..." So cute.

Pouty girl, she can work up a pout and tears quicker than you can say, "jack rabbit".


Some things they like to do right now:
ride bikes- Corbin's bike has a horn and Addie is riding with training wheels and a bell.
swing on the swingset- I'll have to take pictures
dig in the rocks
pick mommy's flowers- this is a big no no that has not quite registered yet.
go over to our neighbor's house- Mr. Chris and Corbin remind me of Dennis the Menise

love being Corbin and Adaline's mom

1 comment:

Tracey said...

That's funny...Corbin as Dennis the Menace! Ha! Great pics, Melanie! I love that you are blogging more. :) Makes me happy!