Sunday, August 2, 2009

My pretty girl!

My beautiful girl. Can you believe it has been a whole month with no blogs of my children or anything. I have had a month full of life. I taught four weeks of chef school at IUS for project ahead.(that is for 3/4th graders) We had VBS along with Terrific Tuesdays. Then there is life with a three month old and a two year old BOY! Well, not much energy to think or type tonight but I knew that I had to get something up here. :)

This was at the 2009 Smith reunion. Mom took the kids, I had a dinner party for church already planned. This is Addie with her great aunt Amy.

Here is Addie and I. This is a picture of myself at two months. So, all those who don't know who Addie looks like. She looks like her momma. What a beautiful girl. She is growing so fast.


More to come soon. I promise.

3 comments:

ginmommy said...

Love that first pic of Addie....she's a very pretty baby :)

Tracey said...

What a great picture of you and Addie!!! She's so adorable and I love the smiles!!

The Utz Family said...

Wow...she does look like her momma! What a great pic!