Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mom"s 50th

We really surprised mom this year. And you think she'd expect it. I know she knew something was up but she really didn't know it was Friday. She was so surprised when we came home from a girl day and there everything was set up for the part. At first she thought that it was just for our immediate family until she saw the huge cake and all the plates and silverware. What a good surprise. Thank you all who were able to come and make mom's birthday the best one ever. I don't know if she likes this birthday turning 50 but she is doing great.





Friday, June 12th was the big day. Mom and I went out for lunch at Jewel's House of Tea (awsome place) and then had a peticure together. How fabulous. It was great to spend some time just with my mom. She is such a special lady. I am blessed to have her as my mom.


No comments: