Monday, August 10, 2009

Marriage

Can you believe we are 30+ and most of us married? Wow! I look at my little family and think, Wow! I found this picture of my good friend Amanda and her new husband Donnie. They were married last year about this time. What a lovely bride. I cannot believe how life moves so fast. In the middle of the dog days of summer you think won't the cool fall air be nice, but on the other hand we are about to go into 2010. I remember in elementary school how your teacher would make you write letters to yourself in the future and a crazy year would be thrown out there. Well, 2010 would be one of those crazy, too far in the future dates that you think would never arrive for you. Well here we are. :)
Life is good even though/because I am 31 and even though/because I am a mom and wife. Love it!



2 comments:

ginmommy said...

What a beautiful picture!!!

Andy and Jenn said...

Look how pretty and happy you look! Wonderful.