Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kentucky State Fair

Thursday we went the the fair; Keith, Carolyn, Corbin, Adaline, and I. We had a great time. I love looking at the animals, especially out of Corbins perspective. He like the pigs and kept snorting as we walked by them. He loves his Grandpa.(he's still working on calling him grandpa, usually this comes out as peepaw)

You can tell the cows were not his favorite, but by this time we had been there for over an hour so maybe this is not the best judge of what he likes. After seeing the cows we went out to the fairway and got a bottle of water and as a special treat some ice cream. He ended up liking the bottle of water better than the ice cream. He really likes taking the top off and on. I enjoyed the ice cream anyway.




I believe this was actually Corbins favorite activity. It really took a lot to get him to leave "his ball" behind. :) I really enjoyed the fair. Thank you Murphy's! We left after the perfect amount of time. Addie was in the sling and then slept in the stroller. Corbin (with no nap) was a great kid and was happy to be out and about. I was a little disappointed not to see Freddie Farm Bureau this time. I always love the talks he gives on 102.3 before each fair year. hee hee.




2 comments:

Jami said...

Looks like a fun time. I love Freddie Farm Bureau as well on 102.3, those guys crack me up.

Tracey said...

Looks like Corbin had a blast. No Freddie?? How sad... :)