Thursday, September 26, 2013

Disney On Ice with my Tinkerbell

When I heard about Disney on Ice coming to town, I remembered my mother had taken me back when I was small. I still remember when I got to go and wanted to take my two older ones.

Corbin was to have a campout with Matt so Addie and I invited some friends and bought our tickets. 

How much fun to go see our favorite Disney characters dressed as one yourself. Here is my precious Tink


When I told Addie what we would be doing while Corbin went camping with dad, she about cried with delight. So happy and delighted to see this wonderous sounding show.

Rachelle, Jansen, Jillian and us got to see Disney at the new Yum center. Such a nice facility. There was not a bad seat to be had.
 During the show Jillian and Jansen sat in quiet mezmerization, ....

while Addie was literally dancing out of her skin.


But during intermission Jillian gushed about how much she loved it and couldn't pick just one part that she loved about the show.


Jansen loved the lion king set.


Addie loved the princess'.

I knew during intermission there would be time to get snacks and planned on letting Adaline pick out something she liked. We bought an ice and cotton candy and it cost $24! Yikes!






They had such a good mix of characters that came out for an apperance. My favorite princess did not show. Sleeping Beauty. Today Addies' favorite was Cinderella.


Addie was also sad that Belle didn't wear her long yellow dress, she had on a short ice skating one.







We had such a good time. I so enjoy watching Adaline enjoy going to do something like this. I think she will remember this fun night for a long time. Maybe even till she is a grown mother herself and taking her little ones.


If I'm correct, I saw Disney on ice when I was about 6 at the Grand Theater.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love this! Addie looked so adorable!! You are glowing :)