Thursday, September 19, 2013

Corbin's new year


Yes, I will post about my daughter's new year soon, but my friend has still got some pictures that I want to use on my post. So, for today it is Corbin and a little bit of Aiden.

The day before our first day back at school we hooked up with our good pals and took a walk and played at the park. Pretty low key and relaxing. We had a few sprinkles and knew it was time to finally break and call it a day, go back home for lunch, and take naps.

So no big extravagant plans for our last day of summer but enjoyable and fun.



This little boy brings the sunshine with him wherever he goes. Love him.

two little pals... Aiden won't get to keep her though, She runs along with the girls yelling Ayeee, Ayeee. She will be able to say Addie soon.

We also got to meet our new teacher and see our new class the night before school starts. Really? Who thought of standing out in front of the school for 20minutes just to get into the room and be late to hear the meeting and then try to rush home out of packed school, through packed traffic to get to bed early for our first early day. I'll tell you they didn't consult the Murphy's.

But Corbin was very excited and looking forward to a new year of school. Everyone asks how Corbin likes school and I would say, " he's not jumping up and down to go, but not crying to stay home with mom, either." So I would say he likes it.

Notice the lack of toys in his classroom above. First grade is a world different than Kindergarten. His room looks so sterile like a real school room. "My baby is just not ready for this, "I think to myself.

Here we are my oldest baby, going off to experience and learn more about life. So bitter sweet.

In all the craziness I forgot to take a pic of Corbin getting on the bus, but we were ready when he got home. Aiden is so excited to see Corbin come home! And yes, he has a busted nose. In all the excitement on the bus and elbows flying one landed on Corbin.

Great first day of school! So happy, love this little red headed boy.

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Remember when Corbin and Hope were just little babies? Sigh....