Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mother's Day

Well, I'm quite behind on my blog. So, I'll do a little catch up.

Mother's day is always wonderful. We get to remember why we enjoy our new life's calling and how it blesses us, and how we can do better.
This year we dedicated little Adaline to the Lord. This is a ceremony we have at church that allows us to state in front of the whole church that we are committing our family to a relationship with Christ. We commit to pray and nurture our children to serve the Lord as well.



After church we had my mother and family over for a wonderful meal. Here is the salmon that we grilled. Wow! It turned out great. I'll definently do this again.






Later we went to the Murphy's to celebrate with Matt's mother. Melanie (matt's twin sister) was in town from Memphis to spend time with Carolyn and see baby Addie. I'll post pictures of her visit.
I love my mother and am so blessed to have an opportunity to be a mother to my two darlings.


No comments: