Friday, June 19, 2009

Smiles

Don't you just love the coos and smiles!? Addie is so adorable. She is 11 weeks old and full of sweetness. She is such a good sleeper and when she is awake she is so content. What wonders a few weeks will do at this stage of life. Addie has slept till 6am. the last three nights! Wow! Praise God!

big brother Corbin loves to help out. He especially likes to jam the paci down her throat. I really have to watch out when he wants to "help". Yes Corbin has only a diaper on. I don't remember the catastrophe that day, but he must have mucked up his clothes from being outside.



Addie really likes to chew on her fingers and hands. Someone asked if she was teething. She is a bit young for that but I haven't checked. I think she'll keep her brown hair. Mom said that from birth to two months I had dark hair and by three months old it had all fallen out and I have had blond hair ever since. Addie has also found her fingers today. She just looked at them. See how observant she is?





Adaline is my little angel. I love talking to her and watching her light up at my voice. Her chunky cheeks are so cute. You just can't kiss them enough. I am enjoying getting to know this precious child. She is so different from Corbin. She is content to sit and watch what is happening. He was all wiggles and movement when he was even that young.




4 comments:

The Utz Family said...

She is absolutely precious!

Tracey said...

Adorable pictures, Mel! She's growing so fast. It's amazing how different she is from Corbin when he was that little.

Jami said...

It was gret seeing you this weekend. Addie and Corbin are precious. I'm sure it's amazing watching the bond they will share.

ginmommy said...

Addie is a pretty baby!!! So glad you got a daughter...a son and a daughter is a fun thing!!