Friday, March 27, 2009

The happy little family

We went to the Armstrong wedding last Friday and thought nothing of taking Corbin with us. Um, mistake. It was my turn to watch over Corbin since Matt missed the last wedding. But anyway Corbin is such a big boy it couldn't be hard.  : ) Well, we were in the balcony, blessing for us. Corbin ran around and explored while we waited for the wedding to being. However, when the wedding did begin he wasn't going to sit quiet. He just cried and cried. It was so strange, I couldn't get him to quit. We left the room. I missed all but the last 2 min. Poor little boy. You can tell even at the end of the evening he was not a happy camper. 

Corbin's favorite thing to do outside right now is pick up sticks. If I don't watch he brings them in the house. He is so full of life. I have been intentionally spending lots of time with Corbin this week. Soon his time with mommy will be shared. 

No activity. In fact this week has been pretty calm. I want to hang in there at least till Sunday so that my doctor will be back from vacation. We have the nursery all ready. Corbin is moved out into his new room and all his stuff has been moved out. He loves his new fire truck room. In fact he has not even stepped foot in the nursery since his move. Wow! I thought there might be a little confusion but he is totally happy in his new room. So baby A has everything ready. Clothes in drawers, receiving blankets out, and baby swing ready. I am ready!

3 comments:

The Utz Family said...

I bet you are getting really excited! :)

ginmommy said...

I just love the "happy" family picture :) I'm so exctied for you guys!! I just cant wait to meet the newest Murphy!! BTW, I love the slideshow with little Corbin, I forgot what a sweet little baby he was, makes me sad how fast they grow up :(

Jami said...

How are you doing? I haven't seen you in a while, wanted to wish you good luck with the birth. I can't wait to meet little baby A.