Tuesday, March 31, 2009

cool as a cucumber

"I'm a rock star!"

My little buddy, He is so full of life and energy. I have not really pushed him to use words but he knows more than he lets on. One day I gave him a fig newton and he walks over to Matt and says, "Wanna bite?" He has been using his sign language more. Whenever he wants ( more) and may even say (please). Otherwise he uses his own signs and I let him. 
I have gotten his Easter outfit and while shopping found these sunglasses. He loves them. 



Cool as a cucumber he walks around the house thinking he's big stuff like his daddy. What a little Matt.

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

No kidding... he is Matt Jr. for sure!!!!! He's such a cute, fun, little boy, so full of life :)

The Utz Family said...

How Cute! I am glad to see sunglasses on a little one! It is very important at their age to have that protection from the sun. This is the time when their little eyes develop the most!(I guess you can't tell I work for an eye doc!) Ha! :)