Sunday, March 1, 2009

36 weeks

yes, I am 36 weeks pregnant. We are going to have 2 children. I am going to be a mom again. 
Am I ready? Of course... Gretchen is right in her blog, when we put our life in perspective of God's world/kingdom and not our own then we are always ready. Right? Bad days, tired days, busy days, and wonderful awesome abounding days. 

Yes, I am 36 weeks pregnant and not sleeping. Is this God's way of getting our bodies use to getting up with a new baby? A new baby, awww. I can't wait to hold my new baby. I don't have a baby anymore. Corbin is a little boy. Maybe a Neanderthal but not a baby. : ) 

Yes, I am 36 weeks pregnant and wobbling around. I feel like I have hit that wobble. Everything is awkward to maneuver. I spill things on myself and get my belly wet when doing the dishes and dirty when cooking dinner. I move ever so slowly and don't ask me to roll over in bed in this century. My pants don't fit because they are either too small now or the elastic band doesn't stay on the baby bump anymore but slides down to my hips.

Yes, I am 36 weeks pregnant and getting ready to spend a couple of days away with my honey. Before Corbin was born Matt took me away to St. Louis on what some call a babymoon. You spend that last time before baby. Matt suggested we get away again before baby A. I of course jumped on that idea. Tomorrow we are going to head up to Nashville, IN and stay two nights in a B and B. No big plans. We'll walk around nashville and take a drive around to some of the pretty spots in bean blossom. If it is nice enough outside spend some time at the park for a picnic. I am looking forward to Matt all by myself. No TV, no work, no phone, and for a few days no nearly two year olds. I'll blog about our trip later.

Yes, I am 36 weeks pregnant and the Murphy's lives are about to change forever. Yeah!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Awhhh! That made me tear up! Yes, your lives are about to change. I can't wait to see Baby A. :) You are a great mom!! I'm glad Matt is taking you away for a while. Have FUN!

ginmommy said...

Melanie, that was wonderful!! Since you are a mom, you know what a treat/job you are in for. It will only bring you more joy. I cannot wait to meet your newest baby :)