Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Zoo with 17

Recently my aunt Pam from North Carolina came in town with my two cousins and Olivia's boyfriend. They decided to go to the zoo for the day a fun outing for the families. We did have a great time. It was terribly hot that day, but everyone at least made it to half of the zoo. My little family did the zoo hard core. We went to all of the animals and played in the water park. Fun fun.

Addie slept a lot of the trip. It was so hot, I'm glad she didn't want to be held the whole way.



If you'll notice Corbin is in mid air. He was jumping all around having a ball. He loves playing in the water.


Corbin is just too little to Wait in line and go to the slide by his self. so, the good mom that I am I walked with him and helped him down. However, I did get quite wet in my clothes. :) It did feel nice once I got past the fact that my hair was now limp and messed up. Anything for my baby boy. He went down he slide about a dozen times.




Yes, there are seventeen family member today. What fun to have this memory at the zoo!




No comments: