Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...

All four "men" went out to the Bats game a few weeks ago. Everyone had a ball, hee hee.
Corbin ate snacks the entire game and of course any time you can talk, laugh, eat and still follow a game is heaven to most men. Matt had gotten free tickets from one of his work contacts. How fun. I had church obligations so Matt took all of the guys.


Matt, Keith (matt's dad), Corbin, and Mark (matt's best friend)

These three guys are Corbins favorite people. I am sure he didn't stop smiling the entire game. In fact he was out late and never did fall asleep. He was wound to tight with all the snacks and fun.
I am glad Corbin and Addie are able to make such good memories with their grandparents. I love my grandparents but have no memories of doing anything with them. They were all older and never did take us anywhere when we were growing up.



4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

yeah!! i love baseball games!! so fun!

Jami said...

Looks like fun!

Andy and Jenn said...

I love checking your blog and there are new posts!!! Love them!

ginmommy said...

Fun!!