Monday, February 9, 2009

Ladies and Gentleman...Boys and Girls of all ages...

Welcome to the Circus! 
Corbin and Jenny at their first circus. Jenny loved the elephants and Corbin loved his hot dog. 
Corbin did better than I thought he would. He enjoyed all the lights and sounds. He liked the elephants and dogs, but that lasted a whole 30 seconds. He was very happy to play with the foldable seats and walk in between Jenny and Matt, back and forth.

They gave out free Shriner's hats. Corbin is lookin' the part.

Daddy let me have a bite... I'm patiently waiting. He had his first hot dog in a bun with mustard.
Corbin's first circus. He was such a big boy this evening, wanting to walk everywhere himself. I didn't realize how much I miss my baby till I see all of these things like sleeping in a toddler bed, no sitting on my lap, and not letting me hold him all together. I guess I'll have to have another baby. :) 
Jenny and Baby A's first circus. I have decided I think the baby will be a boy.
Did Corbin like the clown Potsie? Well, he didn't not like him. He was a bit indifferent to the entertainment. When he is a little older we'll have to let him on the elephant rides.
Jenny had gotten free tickets and took us to the Circus with her. What a sweetie. We had a great time. The elephant routine was my favorite. Bo stood on her front legs spinning on this rotation top with her back legs up! Wow! He even still had his tusks. 

The Shriners is a small circus but very good. 

3 comments:

Jami said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Not too much longer and you will have that baby again :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i was impressed by his tusks too!

ginmommy said...

You really think the baby is a boy now?!?!?