Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wrapping up September

There are so many random little things in September that I wanted to recognize before we got into fall break. Corbin is growing in leaps and bounds in his Independence. He asked me if he could use the camera because he wanted to photograph his stuffed animals. Sure, this could be fun.

 Everyone wanted to be in on the fun... How do you want me to sit? I'm sorry I cannot put down my sippy cup it is essential to all my activities.

 These three have so much fun together.
 I found these three the next day sitting on the steps and snapping their fingers. Aiden has his banana today not the sippy cup.



 Addie is holding one of our soon to be kitties at Nana's house.
 Take my picture mom.
 I'm too cute not to take a picture of mom.
 Nana stops by all the time after work. We all like when she does.


 We forget to break out the bubbles, but all of them have a blast when we do remember.

 And here are our new kitties. Matt has gone through all sorts of names finding the perfect match for our new kittens. Paul and Gretchen, Peaches and Cream, Hanzel and Gretel, Jose and Hose B, but we have landed on Copper and Cotton.
 He still calls them Paul and Gretchen when they are behaving badly.

 This is how Aiden holds the cats. I can't believe they let him grab them by the fur.
 Aiden runs outside every chance he gets. He loves being outdoors.
 Miss Adaline with cousin Brayden.

 One Saturday Peepaw came and took Corbin fishing! They had so much fun going to Buffalo Trace to fish. I think Corbin will be begging for another day with Peepaw soon.

As you can see Corbin has started Boy Scouts this year. Look at my cute Tiger Cub

I did have plenty of tomatoes to deal with out of my garden. This year I had planted 56 plants! We have tons of salsa, tomato sauce, tomato juice and sun dried tomatoes to last us this year.


I haven't felt like doing a whole lot in the garden this year. This is the most I can handle. I guess that is why God gave us these pet deer in our neighborhood that just eat all of my garden.
Picnics were often and a must.
Singing and playing with our brothers.
Just being adorable.

Rebekah's birthday is in September. She had a big Mexican party. All her friends came, there was swimming, water balloon fights and food. Happy 21st little sis!




My kids love all their aunts friends. Especially Cody.


Never thought I would be pregnant with one of my sisters! But this so happens to be the night before Grace delivered Brayden. I am five months pregnant and Grace is due the next day.

My little girl of surprises. You might find her anywhere.
We have had a terrific summer and looking forward to our first visit to the beach on fall break.

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

I still can't get over that he calls the cats Paul and Gretchen.

Jami said...

Paul and Gretchen? That is hilarious!
I will gladly take some salsa off your hands, it was so good last year.