Thursday, November 7, 2013

Matt's Birthday

So it has finally happened, the last year of Matt's 30's.  I believe I'm more in shock and denial than Matt is, but we can make it together. 

Matt was actually home for his birthday. Many years he has been out with the guys on the "big man trip" So since we are all together I asked how he would like to celebrate. A big party? dinner out? what could I do to please him? Especially since his bday fell on a Friday night.
He just wanted a night in with the family. His perfect birthday this year consisted of a deep dish meat lover's pizza and a movie with his baby.

If you know Matt, we don't give him birthday cake. He would rather have a pie. In my pregnant state I bought him a cheesecake sampler, which he would get all to himself as I do not like cheesecake.


Here is to a fantastic year with four kids by forty!



Happy Birthday dad! There will be many years of camping and outdoor life with three boys before your next birthday.


No comments: