Monday, February 11, 2013

Bubble Tea

So I love Asian food! Seafood is also at the top of my list, but when Matt asked where I would like to eat, the Onion Tea House sounded great! I have had bubble tea before. There was a cute cafe in Clarksville that was tucked away an probably why they went out of business, but they served bubble tea. The "bubbles" in the tea are made of a tapioca pudding substance and it tastes like a chewy pebble like the inside of a jelly bean. I chose Mango tea for my birthday dinner. Yummo!



Since most of our friends have kids and most of our friends were at our Christmas party, Most of my friends couldn't make it another night out. But these buddies of mine were able to make it.

Donnie and Amanda, (watch out for that flaming dinner. Literally)

Happy Birthday to me! 35!

 Crystal made it...
 Jenny and her boyfriend Brian....
 and the Blackburns...
Tracy brought yummy sweets from her work to share; truffles, malt balls and moose tracks
This was a fun night to get to be out to celebrate with my sugar love and these sweet friends that mean so much to me.

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

I'm glad you had a great time :-)

Jill said...

Looks like a great way to celebrate. I have never had bubble tea. I will definitely have to try it. . .it sounds yummy! ;)