Tuesday, January 8, 2013

One year banana

My little guy turned 1! December 3rd 2011
At Birth he was 8.3 pounds, born at 11:31a, 22inches long
I would have to look up the baby books to compare how my children's stats compare. 

These two are buddies till Corbin and Dad come home then they almost forget that they know each other. 



The tree is pretty tempting

Aiden is now walking around. He started the week before Thanksgiving.


So this monkey, I mean, we had monkeys and bananas for Aiden's party.

 He loved the bananas on his tray
 All the family came

Here's the birthday boy!
 Grandma makes all the babies first birthday cake. Aiden's is orange.


 This is Aiden's face as we sang Happy Birthday to him. He was so tickled that we sang to him. I bet this is the best moment of his birthday.

 Yum it's good

See not much left
 Toys and clothes were the gifts he received.





Here is a picture of the three of them last year....
 Now the three of them this year!




Me and my new baby...
 Aiden and I at his first Birthday!



Nana always wants a photo with the kids


 Our tradition is to take a pic of the kids with the cupcake to see how they grow from year to year.
 This will be Aiden's first time.


For Aiden's one year appointment he weighs 21.75 pounds, 18inches around the head and 31 inches long. Aiden places average on the national charts. He probably is my smallest little guy at this age. Addie was the monster above all the charts.

Aiden is walking and weaned from nursing. He jabbers dada, mama, ball and bye bye

He likes to push chunky cars around the floor and carry around a small golf ball.

He loves taking a bath and splashes like crazy. He has decided that table food looks much better than his baby food and is learning to drink from a sippy cup.

Aiden holds the record for breaking the most Christmas ornaments. He points at things like he is holding chopsticks with his thumb and pointer finger together. Aiden can climb the stairs but it makes me supper nervous. He sleeps about 10 hours and has 10.5 teeth.

Aiden is so happy and contented. Definitely my best baby. I love my precious boy

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

Happy Birthday, Aiden! What a sweet post! He's precious, and I love the new picture of him and Matt!

Tracey said...

I love the pic of you and Aiden on his birthday. Too precious!!