Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bunco Chicks

I don't think I have ever posted about my bunco chicks before.  I met Melissa Norwood back when I took one of my first master's class and she invited me to fill a spot that was open. 

You have to have a four person table for bunco to work well. So we have grown since the time I joined from an 8 lady group to a 12 lady group.


We are from top left Jeri Carlyle, Ellen Huber, Melisssa Norwood, Amy Niemeier, Michelle Guernsey, Heather Hall,
Bottom Row: Rhonda Morrison, Melanie Murphy, Heather Finn, Kristi Charbonneau and Cheryl Cotner
We are missing Karen McLean and Mary Arnold

This was our Christmas dinner. We choose not to bunco but eat and talk. Mary teaches the paint spot class for ladies and was to come tonight but a foot ouchie kept her at home. So sorry

So, I think that I have been in this group since 2006? It was before Corbin. Maybe earlier. None of us had kids back then. Most of these ladies are teachers.

I have a great time with these chicks. :) So glad I know them.