Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I hate this mac

So, decided to get back on the blog scene and see what everyone is up to. I tell you I feel buried at the bottom of the world some days. Somewhere it feels like I put all my personal friendships on hold and work/ministry and babies went whirling on and then I get snipits of my friends and I miss their friendship so.

anyway...I look at the state of my blog and oh my its like the yard over winter. So much in disarray. I don't know what I am doing! I turned in my laptop that I used for work and now I am left with matt's mac. yuck! I hate this thing! I don't know how to use it and don't know where to begin.

So, it may take awhile but I will try and fix this thing

4 comments:

ginmommy said...

Mac's are actually really easy to operate (easy for me to say, huh?) I think once you use it enough, you will figure it out. Miss you woman! I hope I get to see you Friday night!! GIve your babies a hug for me :))

Jami said...

Ugh... I just realized we were supposed to get together on spring break. We are down with the sickies now, maybe one day!

Tracey said...

Your blog looks nice! Love the new pic of the kids. :)

I miss you, too. It is so easy to just get in our little bubbles and stay there. Friday night will be F.U.N. And we will plan our lunch date.

melanie said...

thanks girls sounds good