Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Life of Two

I know I have been neglectful of my duties to my fans. :) I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post. Well, my children have grown since Christmas. So, that is what we'll start with today.
Corbin and Addie love to cuddle and see each other every day.


Every night we brush teeth, change and get ready for bed, read a Bible story and pray.
Addie loves getting into her food



This is how you will find my children on most days. One sock on and one off. I didn't even notice they were both missing socks until later.

Addie is nearly walking and Corbin is getting better and better at communicating and speaking what he is thinking and what he needs. Growling and roaring is still a common communication tool but he is now using more words to go with his sounds.

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

thanks for the update. we've been wondering about you.....

Tracey said...

I love that they both have one sock on, one sock off!! I know you know this, but Corbin & Addie are ADORABLE!!! :) So nice to see an update!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful... just beautiful!!!

ginmommy said...

Glad to see you back!!! I've missed seeing your beautiful children :)