Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm hooked

So every Tuesday I have a little ritual. I have been putting the kids to bed and watching Lost and The Good Wife. I really like Lost this season. There are so many new characters and new ideas. I am curious how they will end this season. I am the type of viewer to like a show and movie really well and then if the ending is not to my liking that heavily weighs into how I ultimately like the show. So, we shall see about Lost.
Needless to say I am looking forward to tomorrow night.
The Good Wife is good. I like the law and courtroom scenes. This is the only night of the week I sit down for shows. Of course this also means that I like Law and Order. I am alone is this at my house. If I'm really living it up I'll make some hot tea or popcorn to go along with my TV night. I know, I need to tame it down. :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I really like the Good Wife also!!! Excellent show, very smart. :o)

ginmommy said...

You wild woman, you ;) Trust me, I'm JUST as wild ;)

Jami said...

Never watched the Good Wife, but I do love LOST.