Sunday, January 24, 2010

The last of 2009

Well, maybe I am catching up to the present. I am just now putting to rest my Christmas photos. I love Christmas and the holidays. The kids had so much fun. What I really enjoyed was Corbins enthusiasm over the Christmas story and how he savored each gift. It took hours to open presents, not because we had a lot to open, but because he wanted to check out and play with each item. Adaline was enamored with everything Corbin was doing. Here is a photo of Corbin playing with Addies toys. Bonus! Everything addie has is corbins. hee hee. Or so he thinks.


Addie and her two gifts for Christmas. She really liked her First Doll Baby.


Corbin was in heaven with all the cars. Remember the blog about him finding his gift? Well, he fell in love all over again.















This is his little tool set from uncle Adam and aunt Dana. He is more safety inclined than his father. Sporting the cool goggles.

People keep telling me to enjoy this time with my kids and how much fun they are now at Christmas. I can tell you I have soaked it all in this year. I have just enjoyed spending time with my little family so much . God has blessed us beyond measure.





5 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

cute, cute pictures!! sam wanted to do the same thing with every single present! it is so sweet!

Tracey said...

Adorable! I love Corbin's face with all the cars. So glad he liked them the 2nd time! :) And, I'm glad that Addie loved her baby. All the girls in our family have loved their first baby doll and I guess pretty soon, Maggie will have one too! :)
Christmas is the best!! Kids just make it so pure and beautiful.

Jill said...

Celebrating Christmas with kids makes it even more meaningful. I saw Addie's ball popper. Kade got one, too, and loves it (well, when he's not trying to pull up on it and knocks it over!).

Stephanie said...

Hey Melanie! I love the pics. Your kids are adorable and growing up so fast. We got your Christmas card and I loved it. It was awesome. Thank you very much! I hope everything is good with you all. Keep it touch!

ginmommy said...

My kids used to have one of those "ball popers" they loved it ;)