Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kicking off the CHRISTmas season

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, Happy New Year! Sorry to have not posted over the last two months. I spend a few days and catch you up. I love spending time with family and friends and as many of you know my "language of Love" is quality time. In fact, one of the ear marks of Christmas is a party here at the house. Many of you saw the post by Tracey/Gretchen/Jami but here are a few of my own pictures.

Here is the line for food. And a few at the table enjoying first course.

I love this mid-air shot of Eric eating. You show them how it's done!


Matt is peaking at the camera. I later heard that he had to move seats because his back was roasting in the fire. :) I didn't even know Matt(my matt) had even gotten a fire going.






I had so much fun preparing our Italian Night. We had a fabulous time!









We ended up muddling through a game of mafia. I am so glad that we did. It was so much fun to play a game we enjoyed 10 years ago. :) How could you go wrong with chocolate milkshake cocktails, oreo truffles, hot cider, games and friends. Love the holidays.

I know that we will always hold this tradition no matter what the season in our lives. Even if we end up ordering pizza one night I love being with friends. Let's make it a point to get together soon!





5 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i have a dinner party every year at christmas time too!! it is so fun to prepare and get ready for!! i love it!

Michelle said...

Your Christmas party was beyond wonderful!!! We'll have to get together soon my friend! :o)

Jami said...

We love your Christmas party every year. It's such a blessing to be a part of.

ginmommy said...

Your Christmas parties are incredible!!! I love them, but I'd love them just as much if it was just pizza ;)

Tracey said...

Ahhh, it's kind of nice seeing a late post on this. Brings back warm memories in all this cold weather. :) I love your Christmas party and I agree with Gretchen...pizza and pj's would be just as fun! :) You do a great job!