Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random pics

Well, I am a home body anyway, but now I feel like the world is standing still. I mean two weeks and nearly no activity out of the house. It's not that I feel like going out, but I am getting a little antsy. No really, I feel great. My body is nearly returned, although they strongly discourage all activity for six weeks. It will be nice to excersize and resume all normal activity, but still four more weeks. Baby Addie is great! she sleeps for four hours at night, feeds, and then sleeps another couple. So, I do get to rest. The day is super busy with little Corbin. He really misses playing outside. I cannot let him go out alone and it is too cold to take the baby out. He has to wait till daddy gets home to go out and play. We have had visitors here and there. The church and now friends have been bringing meals. We are so blessed and feel so loved!
Here are few pics. Enjoy.

After her 2nd sponge bath
Peepaw and Great Aunt Terri Jones
Corbin cuddles during a movie

Wow! My new baby sister!




The trip home from the hospital







1 comment:

Tracey said...

So cute! Melanie, she is just adorable. What a perfect little family. :)