Thursday, June 21, 2012

Only one remains

I cannot imagine the day when my babies will be out of the house and graduated. But this is exactly where my parents are finding themselves. I mean Adam and I have been out of the house for a while but with the way they treat the girls you would have never thought they have already parented two adults. 
So, Naomi Grace Jones is soon to be one of us. Gracie graduated from Prosser Cosmetology School.



We got to go see her walk the Plank  platform with all the Prosser students. 





A week later mom and dad threw her a party where they presented her with her high school diploma.



I am very proud of my sister for completing high school. She  is so excited about this new chapter of her life, but goodness it is not what you think it is going to be.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

She is so beautiful! Excited for her!!! :) Your parents are awesome!

Jill said...

Wow! She is beautiful! I always loved seeing your sisters at your house in college. You have a wonderful family!