Tuesday, November 3, 2009

oops, one Christmas found

Well, silly mommy. I had left this christmas gift for Corbin laying in the office until I got back from an errand and Corbin found it before I put it away. Matt asked me what I was thinking but I really didn't think he would go in the office, he rarely does. Well anyway, he played with it for three hours. I put it away that night thinking he would just forget. Yea, no. He asked about it again that next morning and I just changed the subject. Luckily he hasn't said anything about it since.
I found this set on craigs list and Eric, my buddy, went and picked it up for me. So cute. 22 cars of Lightning McQueen and his friends with a track that slings them around. He is going to love playing with it "again" :)




I was so cute to watch him line the cars up and drive them around. It is neat to see Corbins development and how he is learning how to play and pretend. Kids learn by play.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

That's so funny! My mom used to find gifts AFTER Christmas that she'd hidden and forgot to give us! It's good he kind of forgot about it and it will be so special now when he opens it for Christmas! :)

ginmommy said...

Cute. At least he did forget and you know he'll love that gift!!!