Saturday, October 17, 2009

A little bit of Addie

I couldn't resist posting some Addie photos. She just brightens my day, as does her brother. Addie has become so attune to her brother and what is going on around her. Now whenever she is eating she has to pop her little head up at any sound to see what is going on or if she is missing anything. You can imagine how that goes with her "quiet brother". She does eat a little cereal now but she seems so content to just have her milk.


The living room floor is her favorite place to play. She can roll around anywhere she desires. Her favorite spot to roll to is under the baby swing. She likes playing with the underside and moving it with her feet.
Ta Da! I am such a big girl. I am six months old now and love putting everything in my mouth.





Mommy's sweet lady bug



My brother loves on me all the time. I love it!























































Life with Addie is so precious. I love her cuddly personality. This also means that she doesn't want to be in any room alone. We had Addie's six month pictures taken yesterday. Her blue eyes just sparkle. Love my baby girl










5 comments:

Tracey said...

Such great pix!!! I love the family picture :) Addie is just beautiful. Her eyes are gorgeous! She looks like her Mama!!

ginmommy said...

That is a beautiful little girl you've got on your hands. Isn't it great having two...hard but great ;)

Michelle said...

So sweet!!! You are blessed Melanie! :o)

Jami said...

What cute pics! I can't believe she is already 6 months.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

love those cheeks!!