Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What am I doing?

Well here it goes you bloggers. Will this work? Will I keep up with it? I don't know the answers to such advanced questions; but thanks to some very special friends and some prompting and well just , I guess, the right mood at the right time , I'll give it a try. Here it goes...


What a beautiful fall day. I hear Toy Story 2 in the back ground and see leaves falling outside my window. I am 16 weeks pregnant and have a precious 17 month old. Therefore, the toy story. Laundry is in the dryer and two of my sisters are schooling in the next room. They come over on Some Wed. when mom is working at the health food store.

Corbin's favorite mealtime is breakfast, especially if dad is here to help out. Right now scrambled eggs and pancakes are his favorite.
Well it is nap time so I'll wrap this up and get Corbin to bed.
Until next time...

7 comments:

Janna said...

Good job, Melanie! Glad to have you join the world of blogging. I'm terrible at keeping mine up. I have several friends from college that bug me all the time to update! In a perfect world with oodles of time in my back pocket, I would update daily and take all sorts of cute pics of the kiddos. Well... then there's reality. Have a great day! :)

Tracey said...

Melanie is a blogging Mommy!! I'm so excited! It's a ton of fun to watch how people update. You'll get addicted. :) I'm adding you to my favorites so I can continually see cute pics of Corbin! (Wink, wink)

ginmommy said...

Way to go Melanie!! You've joined our world of blogging. I really didn't want to start one, but did and now I love it. Hope you have fun with it.

Jami said...

Welcome to the blog world- You've been tagged- check out my blog for rules.

ginmommy said...

Melanie, I've also tagged you, check out my blog!

Tracey said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for rules!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

hey melanie!! welcome to blogging! i've been doing it for a few years now and i am addicted! it's a fun hobby!